marți, 11 octombrie 2016

Dezumidificator carrefour

UMDK-ACC UMDK-THP UMDK-GPS UMDK-LIT UMDK-LMT . If you skip the NACK on the last rea I know for a fact that you will get bad data on subsequent reads on many i2c chips. Hi, that should be an easy question for you, but I`m a competely beginner in this. I want to connect two sensors to RaspberryPi: SHTfor . I have I2C-configured to run at 100KHz and I have an SHT-on the bus with address 0xand I have the Rkernel driver loaded for this . AQUOS PAD SHT(アクオス パッド エスエイチティー ニイチ)は、シャープによって日本国内向けに開発された、auブランドを展開するKDDIおよび沖縄セルラー電話 . Read the temperature value from the sensor Involves triggering the measuring unit then waiting for 100ms for the measuring to complete before reading the . Now Sensirion has again significantly improved the temperature specifications of the standard SHTversion.


The temperature range for the . This was my first Arduino project. I got an Uno and a SHTsensor which can measure temperature and also humidity with 0. I found out what is the problem. The marking on the sensor is S7WPH, which means it has SDM interface and is manufactured in 201 according to the .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Postări populare